Like all of our services at BxB Secure we wanted to make hosting a HIPAA Compliant website easy and inexpensive. That’s why we offer this as a premium service FREE for any organization that has just three HIPAA compliant email addresses with BxB Secure! Of course if you don’t need HIPAA email you can also purchase it as a stand alone service.
Below is a brief outline of what BxB Secure HIPAA Compliant Hosting provides.
HIPAA web hosting provides:
- Forced Secure Connections – Your connections to FTP and MySQL (to manage your data) are forced to always be secure.
- MySQL – Storage of ePHI on our hosted MySQL databases is permitted and compliant.
- Optional Web Site SSL – SSL for your web site so that, if you are transmitting ePHI, you can do that securely. (Additional fee for SSL)
- Reporting – Access and auditing reports of your access to our system and management of your web sites are available. Raw web site logs are also available for your analysis.
- Firewalls – Redundant hardware and software firewalls
- Intrusion Protection – Our Intrusion Protection system alerts our staff to any issue on your server.
- HIPAA Infrastructure Requirements – BxB Secure takes care of the HIPAA infrastructure requirements regarding media disposal, backups, restores, and related things for you.
- Dedicated – Optional dedicated virtual private servers for enhanced security and flexibility. (Please note that the dedicated servers are not part of free web hosting with HIPAA email)
However, as with any HIPAA web hosting solution where you have the ability to design your website and upload your own scripts and programs, BxB Secure provides a compliant environment and you are responsible for ensuring that the web site itself is designed and implemented in a secure and compliant fashion. E.g. this includes things like use of SSL when appropriate, access auditing and unique identity verification, proper encryption of at-rest PHI, etc.
Contact us today to purchase a BxB Secure HIPAA Compliant Web Hosting Solution!