BxB Secure’s HIPAA Forms solution is a unique and exciting service that provides form processing for both web based and PDF forms. Our digital forms can be integrated into your current office systems as a merged .csv file, attached PDF or copy and pasted. It could not be simpler.
Here are the top five reasons your practice should use paperless forms.
- No More Shuffling! No more forms on physical paper that need to be shuffled from one place to another. Most of this information will at some point need to be entered into the computer and then filed away. With paperless forms, you will have digital copies that can be copied, pasted, merged or attached where they need to go. Of course you can also print them if needed.
- Time Saving! Your office staff will no longer need to deal with the time and effort it takes to manage paper and transfer handwritten material into the computer.
- Money Saving! Management of digital forms is much less time consuming than managing paper forms. The savings will vary depending on the size of the practice, but even a small, individual office could save thousands of dollars a year by going paperless.
- Accuracy! No more trying to decipher handwriting. Digital forms eliminate guesswork and simple human error.
- Green Initiative! The use of paper and ink has a huge negative impact on the environment. The less we use the better.
There are many ways that BxB Secure can implement digital forms in your practice—everything from new-patient forms to requesting service online to forms your doctors need to fill out while meeting with patients. It can all be done and will be accessible on a computer or tablet. All this saves you money and makes your life (or your staff’s life) a little easier.
We have a growing options of forms designed for specific health care practices. You can choose from our pre-made options or we can build your existing forms.
- Web-based forms that can be accessed from any computer.
- Your patients can fill out forms from the convince of their homes or in your office.
- Your staff can receive digital information that can be copied and pasted or as a CSV file for import into a spreadsheet.
- You can choose from our ready-to-go forms or we can build out your form for a fee.
HIPAA COMPLETE FORM TECHNOLOGY ENSURES:
- Transmission Encryption – Data is always transmitted from the end user to you in a secure, encrypted manner.
- Overall HIPAA Data Security – All steps to a HIPAA-Secure web site are met by the HIPAA From component of your system.
- Reporting – Access and auditing reports are available to you.
- Signatures – You can use Ink Signatures to get written signatures into your forms, e.g. for informed consent!
If you require HIPAA compliance because ePHI may be transmitted through your forms, then you can get HIPAA Forms by contacting us today!